EU border workers only fall into a national social security system – in the country where they work. The Hungarian authorities` assertion is false. To access health care in the country where you have been posted, make sure you receive a European Health Insurance Card (CEVK). You can get a CEVK from your health care provider or social security services in your home country. Under EU rules, movements within the European Economic Area (EEA) are part of a multilateral agreement on social security. The EEA consists of the EU and the four countries that make up the European Free Trade Association (EFTA): Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Under the agreement, the assignee remains in the original system and is not required to contribute to the reception scheme until the transfer exceeds two years, the person is still employed by the employer of the country of origin and does not replace any other worker returning from the detachment. In the case of longer contracts, these rules may be extended at discretion, subject to the agreement of the authorities of the country of origin and the host country. In both cases, employers must apply for an A1 certificate before the assignment begins; this is established by the authority of the country of origin as proof of payment of contributions to the original scheme. If you are an employee, make sure your employer informs the social security agencies in your host country in advance and asks for form A1.

Once you have found a job, different social security rules may apply. If you are a civil servant who must work in another EU country (in an embassy, consulate or other official body abroad), you are covered by the social security system of your home country. These Council decisions lead to agreements between the UK government and the governments of other countries that provide for reciprocity in certain aspects of social security. These agreements are now being amended as a result of an amendment to UK law and will now include the state pension under the first part of the 2014 Pension Act. For more information on social benefits and day care, visit the website of the Ministry of Children and Education, the Ministry of Social Affairs and the Interior and the Ministry of Health. 1. Subject to paragraphs 3 and 4 of this timetable, where the provisions in the Regulations relating to The Council`s Schedule 2 decisions refer to an old-age pension, an old-age pension, an old-age pension, a basic pension or a basic pension (or equivalent conditions) in accordance with United Kingdom law. these references are amended to include a reference to a state pension under the first part (state pension) of the 2014 Pension Act.

Posted in Non classé

Comments are closed.